As a BUYER wanting to purchase a property in South Africa –
You will require the following documentations;
- Copy of ID Documents / Passport
- Copy of marriage certificate (If married)
- Copy of divorce agreement (if divorced)
- Details of entity property is going to be bought in.
- Guarantee of Purchase price (Bond financing, cash, subject to...)
- Accepted Sales Agreement for Transfer Attorneys.
You may find the following property articles of interest and influence.
- FICA requirements will be required to IDENTIFY you by Identification documents, and residential address by Municipality Bills.
- Type of property ownership (Full Title, Sectional Title, Share etc)
- Property Ownership
- Why opt to buy through legal entities
- Costs involved in a property transaction
- Legal Age to purchase property
- Foreign Ownership
- Registration Process
- Time line to register property into buyers name
- Consumer Protection Act
We trust the related property information will be helpful in your decision and options in Securing your Wealth in a property investment / Home!